“ELECTRON SYSTEM AUTOMATION”
- Graduates, who have studied the program “Electronic system automation” will be capable of solving specific engineering problems using mathematical skills, scientific and technological knowledge that are obtained through the program.
- Graduates, will be sensitive and have a tendency of continuously improving oneself, will become creative thinking and successful career growing engineers in a chosen field, be able to aproach to the natural and social phenomenons with the scientific concept
- Graduates will have besides having personal and professional ethics, also be able to responsible, will possess proper communication, team-working and foreign language skills.
- Graduates will have professional skills of planning, designing, and implementing solutions of any activity, system and products that meet consumer requirements.
- An ability to apply mathematical, science and engineering knowledge on engineering calculation and research.
- An ability to perceive principal of electronic devices and systems.
- An ability to write, simulate, and debug program on any system.
- An ability to develop a computer aided system using knowledge of industrial automation control and simulation tools.
- An ability to choose and apply suitable interface between the systems.
- An ability to use, maintain, conduct a service, improve and design electronic devices and measurement devices.
- An ability to innovate, design, test electronic devices and systems.
- An ability to analyze, determine, and find a solution for engineering issues.An ability to make a positive impact on environment, and society using acquired knowledge, skills, and ethics.
- Recognition of the need for self-study and life-long improvements on professional knowledge
- An ability to work as a member of a team, and a discipline to successfully finish a project on time.
- An ability to effectively communicate with others, and an ability to make self-expression, and leadership.
- An ability to read, speak, and write in English on engineering field.
- An ability to evaluate global and societal concerns, and importance of engineering solutions.